Saturday, July 4, 2009

orientation!

Finally,(after 2 month having the best sleep overtyme) I stepped into UiTM sha alam.
(still, can't believe it myself)
so, where should I start.
New life
urmm..
mostly great,tiny problems..u-uh..sucks!
homesick?
not nymore!elo.xkan la kowt!(riak2!)
the orientation or MMS was ok.
all the ceramah things.
but it was ok cause it's not a lame boring talk la.
for a freshmen like me. we are very sensitive about the colleges?
it's just for fun.
and i'm one of the hottie at ANGGERIK.wah!
bole ke?GGgrabb!!
fifi and elfi at MAWAR berduri.
wan PERINDU
MAWAR+PERINDU="ANGGERIK tak kesah"
hahaha
room?
kecik comeyl,nyamok,panas = xsuke2
did i mention about "double decker"?
ya..i got "2nd floor".hu'uh!cramp kaki!
double xsuke!
but my roomy are superb!
ha3.baru kenal.
so i'll update soon.
just fyi, i'm planing balik evryweek!
yeaai me!!
(at last, i stay put at my own place..fuhh)
rawang?shah alam?
i don't care!
PAAHDAKARCHIHEBATCUAK:next week...INDUCTION with seniors..uuuu~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...