Sunday, May 30, 2010

it's me again.writing something i shouldn't have to

in 2009,
started the blogging thingie
just
meant to have
a blog
that made a satisfaction to me
and
i
wrote every times
i
want for years.
Photobucket

never advertised my blog
...
so
im just assumed
that
nobody gonna read
my blog.
...
other than my 24 followers
urrm
...... or maybe
not all of them
are
really 'following'
me
Photobucket

never mind. .

i
think that
hardly anybody reads anybody else’s blog.
..
i do feel myself that way
Photobucket
you know we have a lot of things
to
say bout ourself
that
nobody wants to hear bout,
a lot of ideas
that
are of absolutely no interest
to
anybody
.....
Photobucket
blah.blah.blah.

we put them all
in our junk
blog,
where we think it can remain happily unread
:)

however
it makes me turn in a different ways
when
one of a friends
that
im not expecting
to
even know my blog
have read my post.
well..
let alone why she reads it.

even though
I'm horribly writing quality,
and
lacking in
... so much things else,
i do appreciate anyone who concern reading
this
lame-red ribbon-black-and-white themes' blog.
Photobucket
thanks a lot to anybody
..
im really just writing for fun,
and
even if everyone stops reading my blog,
i'l still be happy with what im writing.
no biggie.
but
i do hope u wouldn't stop.
Photobucket
hey..
i still need love~
common~~~



lots and lots of love,Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...