Wednesday, May 19, 2010

my bucket list

i
set some time
to
create a
bucket list
...
where
i
list down things
things that i wanna
do,
feel,
experience,
see
and
achieve in my lifetime
...

after an hour and half
...
its done already
wel
lets go trough my super list
..

1Travel alone
2Spend a day at the best spa i can afford
3Learn to drive
4Drive quickly
5Live on a cruise
6Date someone older
7Date someone younger
8See Rome
9Tokyo city
10Live in a foreign country
11Meet one of my idols
12Go to a concert
13Become a better public speaker
14Evolve my look & scare yourself
15Fall devastatingly, helplessly, head-over-heels in love
16Be proud of my own smile & laugh
17Have some photos taken of me that i really like
18Learning 'make up'
19Do huge makeover
20Wait for a guy that would say"you are much prettier without all that makeup."
21Study abroad
22Got a dream job
23Got a numbers of BFF
24Be a super cool nerd
25Shop til drop
26Ride something bigger than a horse
27Joining a reality show
28Bungee jumping
29Girl sleepover
30Having a vintage ossie clark dress
31Shop at NY
32Happy to buy and wear heels
33Got prank
34Own a kitty or bunny
35Get married before 29th
36Go to culinary school
37See snow
38Have my own car
39iphone and ipad
40Stay up the whole the night till sunrise conversing with a good friend
41Witness a meteor shower
42Donate blood
43Buy a guitar
44Buy things online
45Learn how to do your own laundry
46Crazy movie marathon
47Own a really nice DSLR
48Built a house away from the city
49Be rich
50thank my parent for everything


i'l
continuously update this
u?
don’t just read
mine
...
buat la sendiri jugak
!!
lol
c::

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...