Thursday, June 10, 2010

suda hagak~



Ehem...ehem
i don't need any attention
shu.shu
...
ok
...
exam result is coming on 10th june
which is
today.
...
just after millions of 'refreshing'


the result was not that good.
yaah.
so much things i have to deal with after this.
....
sigh
.
but it's getting better.
for the last semester (part4)
I am just worried that I might end up in a
failure
..
i aspect nothing more than just
" pass"
for all subjects.
(same je ucapan ngan 2 sem yang lepas)
it scares me like hell.
why?
because..
you know how it feels
when ..
your friends wrote 4 pages for one question,
while you just wrote a pages per question.
huh
!
loser
~~
lol

....especially on land survey, construction tech. and history.
phew.
and i can say that i am glad after it turns out that
i got
B,
C
and
A
for those.
so, here is my special thanks to them who were supporting me during my previous semester.
thanks guys
..
nanti aku blanje
baya sendiri

SO, NOW WHAT?
I’m going to study harder to get a very good result.
(ni pon azam same 2sem lepas).
pfft.

so paah...result nye bape?
3.21
:D

part 5 here i come!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...