Thursday, October 28, 2010

entitle : (empty)

dear my beloved friends,
i am very disappointed with you.
i am trying my best,
yet it wasn't good for you.

if anything i do wrong
i am sorry
but i think as what i do remember
i owe nobody nothing
.

you might think i am very what-the-hell annoying
.
but you should know
that you're dealing with me
.
me
who always do care about just things that i do want to
.
if you aren't in
haha
ha
.

sigh

please
please

....
don't you ever dare to say
" paah just buat tu je "
if


if
you
DON'T KNOW
because for what i know
i am 101% all out
.

maybe the outcome is a mess
maybe it is done terribly wrong
maybe it is not up to your standard

......
or
maybe it is me who just not good enough
.

l;

thank you
mission accomplish
i've already heard
.
the time will pass
but nothing can let me forget this
because
you don't know how much it hurts
you never will


thanks friends
thank you very much



note: i do have a lots of fun working with everyone
seriously
!
but
i am human being

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...