Sunday, October 31, 2010

a tribute

back when
i knows architecture nothing

he asked me whether i am up to the challenge
i said with a very high determination
"yes"
he then told me to be strong and patient if architecture is what i choose
now
here i am

choosing archi rather than anything else
but
yesterday
he left us
all of sudden
without saying anything
with no sign
...
-----------------------------
in architecture
everyday
we got so many things to deals with
so many harsh critique to be digest
too many drama to handle
and
at the end of the day
i'm blaming myself for taking 'that' risk to be apart of my life
------------------------------

oh
i forgot
..
everything that had happen to me for the last 20 years
is for what i am right now.

thanks to him
i am now stronger to go further
..

thank you

tribute to. en. yacoob

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...