Thursday, December 9, 2010

result semester 1 july-nov 2010 : better not quite


ehem.ehem
i have plenty of things in my mind to type here,
but it seems
the lazy syndrome
can’t be control.
fortunately, something real good
..
make me smile
..
:D
it’s not a big deal for anyone else but it is to me..
jeng.. jeng..
the grade result of my last semester exam finally here
..
i’ve predicted the result earlier but something..hahaha..
(smile..smile..laughing non stop)..
happened:

list of my subjects last semester
i’ll explain what’s totally cheer me up based on the picture above..
green is for: "expected"
red is for: "no..i expect better!"

design?
"duhh, b+ ok la untuk kau!"
well, si tamak tak seda diri ni ingat die dapat a-
well you know what
maybe not this sem
(asyik b+ je dari part3)

bring a big round of applause to me
because for the very first time i got no c for construction technology
1 hit!
and
i got an a!
wow
double hit!
bijak2. but i am kind of expecting a good grade since the spots
hit the bull's eye
buuya!
(note:this class is fun)

history?
hurm
actually
i'm not sure what am i writing for the answer sheet
...
so b- is just good for me
!
c:

i’ve highlighted architectural science in red,
i’ve targetted that i will get at least b.
well
last semester there
was a lot of thing going on with our life and same goes to this subject,
i did put much effort in this paper
i think i nailed it
...
(better stop typing anymore..for this part)..

architectural practice?
let see
well
i did memorize 'every' points written in that pink book
i think i deserved better grade
seriously
!
like serious serious



3.43 is a lucky number
..
i think
i'l be okay with this
c:
(smile..happy)


to conclude this entry:
this semester,
the results give me a big impact .
even though i did tried to revise most of them,
but, it is still not enough. i need to do more.
how can i tell if i'm improving?
i know myself.
c:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...