Wednesday, March 2, 2011

cont' : malam kanakkanak begumbira



with highly anticipated for this semester's movies,
they had already hit "plug-in",
igniting a whole bunch of "fans" from every studio.
including myself.
milkysmile

those that know me may understand
my anticipation for my studio movie's release.
chewah!
milkysmile

cause they ( the crews ) were very dedicated...
i mean ..seriously!

well
....
we didn't win any.
which actually make me.
urm..

milkysmile

yes..sort of.
i just thought it should be nice if…
you know
get paid for the effort...at the very least..
maybe
perhaps
or i don't know

...
but
never mind

...ya




well anyway,

overall, despite the bad review from me,
it is worth watching all of the movies
..
sumpah klaka
!
rugi x datang
tengok
milkysmile

for those who i invited you in the first place
but then i buat don't know je
.
sorry
i truly am sorry
sangat..sangat


p/s: poster designed by .... hehehe
milkysmile
c:
tak menang jugak pon

behind the SHORT scene

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...